Where you'll be going..........
Day 1 - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Today you will depart from Bridgetown at 10pm, so enjoy your first night onboard the ship,
- Casino - Get a taste of Sin City when at Casino RoyaleSM. No matter what your favorite games are, you’ll find endless ways to join in on all the big action here — like roulette, slots and even poker tournaments that let you show off your skills.
- Poolside Movies - The pool deck transforms into the coolest cinema at sea when the sun goes down. Grab a cocktail and a blanket, claim a lounger, and settle in for blockbuster classics and feel-good flicks paired with cool ocean breezes.
- Rock Climbing - You’ll find some of the best views onboard at the top of the Rock Climbing Wall, towering 40 feet above deck. You don’t have to be an expert climber to make it all the way up though — just buckle into your harness and take it one foot at a time.
Day 2 - St George's, Grenada
- Today you dock in St George's at 7.30am and have the full day to explore.
- Seven Sisters Waterfall Hike - This lush trail through the rainforest leads you on an active hike through a natural waterfall.
- Swim through the amazing underwater sculpture park - This underwater park made Grenada as famous as nutmeg
- Underwater sculpture park, Snorkel and powerboat - View the art, see the sights and learn about the spice island
- Private Grenada uncovered - Jump right into the incredible history that makes Grenada what it is today
Day 3 - Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis
- Today you dock in Basseterre at 10am so you can spend the day exploring.
- St Kitts - Short and Sweet - see the highlights of St Kitts and still have time to go to the beach, shop or explore on your own.
- The Tastes of St Kitts - the best food of Basseterre!
- Rum in St Kitts - taste the history - taste the drink of the island!
- Swim with the dolphins - the swim adventure St Kitts
Day 4 - St John's, Antigua
- Today you dock in St John's at 8am so spend the day exploring,
- Four stop snorkel adventure with lunch - In high demand! swim with the stingrays, snorkel the pillars of Hercules, enjoy a beach lunch and more!
- Antigua Golf adventure - Challenge yourself! tee off on the cedar valley golf club's scenic championship course.
- Kayak or Paddle bike Antigua's mangroves - Kayaking through mangroves and relaxing on the beach and make a great day!
- Canopy Zipline and Beach BBQ - The best of two worlds.
Day 5 - Kingstown, St Vincent
- Today you dock in Kingstown at 9am so why not go exploring.
- Kingstown Tour - Discover the Capital city of kingstown with its Historical Buildings, Churches and Cenotaph
- Vermont Nature Trail - Discover the Capital city of kingstown with its Historical Buildings, Churches and Cenotaph
- Discover the Dark View Falls - Discover the Capital city of kingstown with its Historical Buildings, Churches and Cenotaph
Day 6 - Roseau
- Today you dock in Roseau at 8am so why not go exploring,
- Ti Tou Gorge and Trafalgar Falls - Immerse yourself in the lush, natural wonders of Dominica.
- Champagne snorkel adventure - Explore the wonders of the bubbly waters of champagne on this unique snorkel experience.
- River Tubing Safari - GET SET... TO GET WET on this family friendly river tubing adventure
- The Native Experience - Travel to a Carib indian village for a genuine native experience.
Day 7 - Castries, St Luica
- Today you dock in Castries at 8am so go exploring
- Soufriere island delight - Explore the southwest coast of this picturesque island
- Best of St Lucia - Gardens, Fishing villages, Volcanoes, mud baths, snorkeling -- all for you to discover.
- St Lucia zip and dip - From air to sea
- Rainforest Aerial tram tour - The St Lucian wilderness comes alive in the rain forest canopy.
Day 8- Bridgetown, Barbados
- Today is your final day, you dock in Bridgetown at 7am so wh not go exploring before you catch your flight home.
- Private transfer from Cruise Pier to Airport.
- Caves & Monkeys and Beaches, Oh My! - What do caves, monkeys, and beaches all have in common? You'll enjoy them all on this tour.
- Natural wonders of Barbados - See nature's best, including flowers, caves, crashing surf and animals.
- Deep sea fishing charter - Try your hand at deep sea fishing - you never know what you may catch!
- Drinks (tea, coffee and water)
- 7 nights accommodation